The purpose of having a driving education is same everywhere — but you can save much time, and money as well, as have fun at the same time with a humorous driving instructor — which is Kaj. I doubt if anyone is unhappy about driving with him, if you want to get a driving license in Denmark, or at least around Aarhus region, I would definitely recommend him to be your driving instructor! I am 99% sure that you will give a similar comment as I do here, Kaj will probably give you the rest 1% during your driving time:)

tebking

Author tebking

More posts by tebking

Leave a Reply